Sunday, March 2, 2008

More BASH Planning - SWAG bag planning about done

We're starting a little early this year to save some last minute rush when we want to be doing other fun stuff like biking and kayaking. The swag bags for registrants came together nicely this year. No water bottles this year, but something semi-similar and useful. And I'm waiting to hear from CLIF and I also have SIMBREE on board as a sponsor - so hopefully some samples from them. There's one other product I'd like to put in the bag, but I haven't heard back from those folks so they may not come through -- but we have enough (I think). And there will be a very fun surprise in everyone's swag bag too -- I think you'll all get a chuckle out of it. It relates to the Chili Cookoff. Say no more on that front :)

No comments: