Monday, July 20, 2009

The RCST Website is Down - Maybe for Good

If you've been checking the RCST1.org website and have been wondering why no recent updates, it's because our other computer died along with the software to update the website and we haven't quite figured out what to do just yet other than maybe use this here Blog, which works fine. Yes, that site was antiquated and needed a faceflift, but we didn't think it would happen this way. One of our wonderful club members offered to do a website -- but for a cost (he works for an IT company), and we really didn't want to take on another monthly cost for the club. Sooo.... after the BASH, that website will likely disappear and you'll see a permanent link to this blog.

2 comments:

James Machamer said...

If you mean me Jill I was willing to do it for free. Heck I'll even pay the hosting. It's only like 3 bucks a month.

Chili said...

I'm sorry Jim, I just assumed you would charge...stupid me! we may contact you!